help

lovin'Mickey

Like Mary Poppins I too am practically perfect in
Is there something special i need to be doing in order to post on any board other then the welcome to the dis forum??? I have bee trying to for 2 days with no luck .... can anyone help me please???
:jumping1:

No, just go to wherever you want and you should be good. where are you trying to post?

i am trying to post on Disney for Families and it will not let me it only lets me post on welcome to the DIS forum........ thanks for getting back to me
::MickeyMo

Probably something to do with you joining back in Sep 2004, let me see if Kathy can sort you out :)

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you can post all over now, 'cause there's lots to do here. You can spend hrs. just reading & posting. Just watch out for the Tag Faries though, they can be all over the place.

tHANK YOU SO MUCH IT IS ALL FIXED!!! Whatever you did worked I am so excited!!!! :jumping1:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter