Help!!

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
I am trying to print out those mousekeeping envelopes and I am having a hard time. I can't open them from the site, so I have saved them and tried to print after and right clicked and printed from the site, but it is just printing on the envelope a tiny little picture in the left hand corner. I have the printer on envelope setting - I just don't know, any ideas? Tonia

Where can I find the envelope site. I'm leaving in a few weeks and this sounds like something I might be interested in.

Did you click under the picture? There are 2 or 3 choices. I chose Microsoft Word for my computer and then from there you just Print.

WHat do you mean you chose Microsoft Word - I think this is what I'm missing, how do you do this?

When you go to Heidi's website there are the pictures of what will be printed on your envelope. Under each of those pictures there are 2 choices: JPEG Image and Microsoft Word File (these are written in blue lettering). You have to click on one of those and then your print screen will pop up and print from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter