• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!

goofy4mickey48

It's all in the attitude!
We are flying down to Orlando in June,10 days at Disneyworld, then going down to Captiva Island and flying out of Fort myers. we're splitting our stay 4 nightd CSR, 11-15 ,3 nights WLV, 15-18 3 nights Potofino Bay hotel, 18-21. I found a great rate of 174.00 from Swan Dolphin on the 21 to Fortmyers on the 28th, here's my question: how to get to, MCO to CSR ,WLV to Portofino Bay hotel ,Portofino Bay hotel to Swan Dolphin -what is the best and cheapest transportation, we will also have luggage. Any help or suggestions would be a great help!!! I was thinking of a rental car for some of the days, but I'm getting a headache trying to figure it out!! Thanks again.....goof

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter