• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!!

minicoopercraig

DIS Veteran
I kinda need some help. I just booked my flight into Paris in Sept (24th through 29th) and I can't seem to find anything on the website for DLP if and when they are open during September. Usually, with the other resorts I've been to (DL and WDW) they have the whole year's calendar posted online. Does anyone know the hours in Sept yet? Are there any rides that are closed? Are they as busy as the US resorts on the weekends or just average? You see, I told you I needed help. LOL. :scared1:

Sadly they don't publish the opening times until closer to the time... But i'd imagine the parks will open at 10am and close at 7pm...

the only ride closed is the snow white ride in fantasyland

as september is off season then i would be 10-7 for the main park and the studios could close at 6

although you could have extra magic hours in the main park from 8-10 in the morning

We went 28th Sept last year and yes, the Park does close at 7 pm which was fine for us last year as we had two small girls (one a baby) so bedtime was looming after a v full day in the parks.

I seem to recall the Studio closing at 7 pm actually but I may have that wrong - I can't remember 100%.

We are thinking of returning end August and think the park may be open until 8 pm - that extra hour will make a big difference for us.

Not sure where you are staying but you only get the the EMH (extra magic hours) from 8 - 10 am if you are staying onsite in a Disney hotel (or the E'Lysee partner hotel) or have an Annual Pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter