help!!!!

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
I saw a web-site on these boards, but for the life of me can't find it again. IT was great!!. You bunch in where you want to go--example: MK to Epcot and it tells you how to get there, via transportation. Can anyone else help me with the web-site. I want to find out how to get from Epcot to Fort wilderness to hoop de doo show. Thanks.

Check the bus info board at Epcot when you arrive, there should be a stop to return to Wilderness lodge. But getting back may be a problem if its after the park closes? If your staying onsite you can get a bus from wilderness to transportation center, downtown disney or Magic Kingdom, then transfer bus to your hotel.

Check the bus info board at Epcot when you arrive, there should be a stop to return to Wilderness lodge. But getting back may be a problem if its after the park closes? If your staying onsite you can get a bus from wilderness to transportation center, downtown disney or Magic Kingdom, then transfer bus to your hotel.

It is on a "Laughing place" twiz site??? I switched parks around and will take off from MK by boat to Fort wilderness, we are staying on site-so will grab bus after show. Soooo excited--love planning this trip--it's driving my DH crazy though. I try to keep my excitement to myself now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter