help!

skiqt323

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone who had a wishes wedding could tell me how many people they had in their final count and how much the wedding cost them in total! I would really appreciate the help, thanks!

We had 40 people in attendance at our daughters wedding and was able to do everything we wanted for $11268.

This included: Wedding Pavilion, sedans for bridal party, flowers, pre-reception at Martha's Vineyard and sit down luncheon at Ariels including the
wine/beer drink package for 38. We also had the Illumination Party at Epcot with drinks and chocolate fondue. This even included Mickey.

This did not include: $250 for hair and makeup from Lisa's Magical Weddings and photography by Randy Chapman. We had a three hour package with Randy for the pre-wedding, wedding, and early reception. Then a 1 hour return package for the fireworks.

I hope this helps. Just remember KEEP IS SIMPLE. It is not necessary to add the extra fluff to have a pleasant and perfect day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter