Help with WDW Bingo!

heimlichfan

DIS Veteran
The fam and I are heading down to The World in 3 short weeks! I'm planning a Bingo/scavenger hunt activity for everyone but need some ideas. So far I have things like: mickey bride and groom, someone eating a turkey leg, visible disney tattoo, etc...

I would love some more ideas of things that I can include! Nice things are good, funny things are better! Thanks.

Hmmm, this is fun! Can I come with you and play? ;)

Somebody with Disney-ish socks
Somebody with a First Trip button (do they still give them out)
Somebody eating a Mickey Ice cream bar

Hope this helped!

Oh, I've got another one....

How about a parent yelling at their kid to stop crying and have fun?

Sadly, I've been guilty of this one! (Not the yelling part, but I did say that to DS once.) :lmao:

...a child wearing a character costume? :cutie: (or to make it hard, sibling children wearing "matching costumes" - like Peter Pan & Tink, etc.) or try to find all the princess costumes!
...a family wearing matching custom-made Disney shirts?:dance3:
...someone wearing a pin trading vest?
...someone eating a Dole Whip?
...a Pal Mickey?
...a teenager texting:rotfl2:
...someone looking for Hidden Mickeys?
...Hidden Mickeys?
...a CM from your hometown (or nearby city)?
...(if it's cold, or at night) a child wearing a Snuggie in a stroller? ;)
...a birthday cake?
popcorn::

I'd make it a photo scavenger hunt - whoever gets the most photos of the things on the list wins - you can make a great souvie with the pics too!:thumbsup2 I am definitely borrowing this idea!

some of the things I included were:
1. A CM with the same name as us (3/4 of us have common names).
2. A topiary.
3. An 'empty' fast pass machine.
4. A Hidden Mickey.
5. Twins wearing matching clothing (I figure this won't be too hard).
6. Family (including parents) wearing matching clothing or all wearing Mickey ears.
7. Someone reading a book.
8. Locate some of the hidden gags in the parks (like the key under the mat at muppets, pulling the rope on the well near Indiana Jones, the talking trash can or similar).

I also added a couple things they had to do like:
1. Talk to a CM from another country.
2. Do a cannonball or Neste plunge at the pool.
3. Skip from one attraction to the next.
4. Sing along to a song during a show/attraction (don't worry we're not loud people).
5. Dance in the parks.
6. Share the magic (give away glow sticks/bubbles or just do something nice for someone else like share a parade spot or table).

I haven't decided whether to make this a family challenge or individual, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping that some of the items I've included will get my kids to notice the "little things" at the parks as well as get them interacting a bit with the people around them since we're all a bit quiet.

I'm hoping that some of the items I've included will get my kids to notice the "little things" at the parks as well as get them interacting a bit with the people around them since we're all a bit quiet.

I don't want to hog the thread, but I did want to suggest something for your quiet kids. Have they tried pin trading? We got my nieces into this on our last trip and they LOVED IT! Both are a bit on the shy side, but by the end of the week were running from CM to CM to trade with them.

This thread would be a better fit over on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

How about someone using the chicken-out exit on a ride (like Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror)? I always use it on Big Thunder Mtn. (or as my kids now call it after it made me sick - Big Throw Up Mtn. :guilty:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter