• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with upcoming trip

disneyboy123

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting LA mid October but will spend 2 full days in Anaheim to visit the parks (Oct 13/14). Will be 2 adults and a 3 and 5 year old. Couple questions:
- we want to get genie + for only 1 person to get the photo pass, but when buying tickets it makes you buy for everyone. Is there a way to buy for just one person and not entire family?
- since u need to reserve parks, would it be risky to wait a week before to purchase/book tickets?

1- make 2 separate purchases, or wait until you get to the park and buy it on the app
2- that's a risk I would not take in October, it's a very busy month

1- make 2 separate purchases, or wait until you get to the park and buy it on the app
2- that's a risk I would not take in October, it's a very busy month
Thanks. If I do 2 separate purchases can I link them all together later on the app as if I purchased it all together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter