Help with Translation to spanish at some attraction

BoricuaMicky

Earning My Ears
:worship: :confused3
Translation to spanish at some attraction

Hi team:

I am from Bayamon Puerto Rico and discover the magic of Disney at me the age of 39 when I take me family on our first DISNEY vacation.

From that day on I have became a fan of WDW.

I am starting to plan for our 2 weeks vacation at CBR in July 2009. It will be our third trip (2005 AK; 2007 CBR).

We are a family of 4 my wife and my two kid (8 and 14) arte starting the count down.

Her is the situation my wife does not speak or understand English and in our first two trip we are all the time translating to her what is send at the attractions.

A few days back I hearted that some attraction have some equipment that translate to Spanish what it is happening.

Is this is true I will lake to surprise her on this trip so it can be even more fulfilling to her. Those Pal Mickey have any thing to done with this service.

Please let me know which attraction have it and how does it work to get that service. How we can ask for the service.

Thank you.

jrmunozpr64@onelinkpr.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter