Help with Target Circle TripAdvisor offer

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
If total for transaction exceeds $1250, will it credit $250 or must total be kept below $1250?

The max it will credit is $250. You can see the discount before you check out. I split my purchase into two transactions by using two different codes.

Joining is free; if you have another email or a partner's address you could use, that will get you a second code also.
I mean if you have a gmail email you have an unlimited number of addresses.
Say your email is: myname@gmail.com then
my.name@gmail.com
my.na.me@gmail.com
Also get delivered to myname@gmail.com
Gmail has period blindness, but most stores do not. They view them as separate emails.

That’s not even getting to +
myname+target@gmail.com
also get delivered to myname@gmail.com

Related to trying to maximize the $250. Can you buy a child ticket without buying an adult ticket on TripAdvisor?

Related to trying to maximize the $250. Can you buy a child ticket without buying an adult ticket on TripAdvisor?
I wasn't able to so I ended up doing 1 adult and 1 child tix with one promo code and 1 adult tix with another promo code. I'm only doing 3 day PH with Genie+ at DL though.

Thanks. I already have my adult tickets. 🙃 but I'm probably going to just buy something and upgrade to what I actually need (once I decide) anyway so hopefully won't be a problem if I need to turn an adult ticket into a kid ticket. I find it weird I can't just buy a kid ticket though. I promise I won't send them by themselves.
I wasn't able to so I ended up doing 1 adult and 1 child tix with one promo code and 1 adult tix with another promo code. I'm only doing 3 day PH with Genie+ at DL though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter