Help with resort choice, Poly v AK v BC v Boulder Creek v Riviera!!

I’ve never stayed In Jambo house. Are there certain rooms to ask for to get the giraffe on the balcony experience?😍
You will see a lot of animals on the balcony but they cannot physically get close the balconies. They have camouflaged wire barriers that look like tall grass sprigs about 15 feet away from the perimeters of all buildings and the animals know their boundaries after all these years on the savanna.

Just got back from Poly 8 night stay. They had some games at the pools, and both pools have a very shallow end. The quiet pool has little fountains with water gushing up in a shallow area I think a toddler would love. We like first floor, so we had duck visitors every day. There are movies on the lawn most nights. It's so nice and quiet now! You can't go wrong. Seeing the castle and space mountain from the beach is always special.
I have done split stays, but I really love just settling in somewhere. It always seems like in a split stay, one stay is better, and I hate when the first stay is the best!
6B34D074-FA55-4BDD-BF3E-1A6E6BA2A1D5.jpeg
I hear you on the visitors.

Ha!!! Yes, those are my friends. I think they would have walked right in if we left to door open!

Is Poly affected by the construction? There is no monorail for sure, so factor that in. You have to use the boat (yay) or walk over to TTC. I would just check on what food is available.

I love Wilderness Lodge so I am partial there. Lots to do just to walk around and enjoy the resort. There is a small splash pad area.

However, I would totally do BC if there was any availability. It's hard to snag. Great location and you can do skyliner. That's a plus for me if you want to do non-park days.

Ha!!! Yes, those are my friends. I think they would have walked right in if we left to door open!
They came to visit when I was outside eating breakfast. We were only there one night unfortunately. We did a few nights at SSR, 1 at BWV, 1 at BLT, 1 at PVB and 1 at AKV. It was a lot of moving but we booked late and had to piece some nights together back in 2019.

If it were me and I had that many points, I'd do Riviera for part of the split stay. Poly and Riviera seem like a nice mix between the parks for proximity. And Riviera looks incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter