Help with refresh strategy

lucky978

Mouseketeer
I'm not new to the boards, but have not been to Disney in a few years (aside from a quick 1 day trip last year for F&W Festival).
I'm headed there 3/7-3/8. I've booked my 3 Fast passes per day, made a plan for the rest of the day (including rope drop, etc.).
But I hear a lot about refresh strategy to get additional fast passes. What does that mean?

I want to be sure I have the best chances at getting additional fast passes after I've used my first 3.

thanks in advance!

When you are in the app to add a new fast pass, just keep clicking on different times, you get different attractions/times pop up.

It means when you are eligible for your 4th and so on FP+ you do not put your phone down and are always checking/refreshing the list. Even if you get a hard to find FP+ you keep modifying just that one for a better time

You dont need to be on your 4th FP to refresh. You can refresh you first Tier1 FP for example to change Na'vi to FOP or find a better time for SDD, even if its your first FP.

Also FP availability changes nearly every minute. Many think if all Space Mountain FPs are gone at say 2pm, they are gone for the day. Wrong. Many more will become available and you can grab them by refreshing.

Check you tube. Multiple videos showing how it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter