Help with RD plan

krybandt

Mouseketeer
We will be first timers early next month, will RD with G+ but no EE. Would be extremely grateful if someone can let me know if the plan below makes sense if we were to do it in that order or if you see any mistakes/would change anything. Trying to guess when we would be able to get G+ for certain rides, but that will probably change order. Thanks!

Alice
Pinocchio
Snow White
Mr. Toad

Space Mountain

Indiana Jones (G+)
Jungle Cruise

Pirates
Haunted Mansion (G+)
BTMRR

Matterhorn (G+)
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Small World (G+)

Mickey and Minnie Houses
Roger Rabbit (G+)
Gadget Coaster

Finding Nemo Sub
Monorail
Space Mountain (G+)

Castle walkthrough and Railroad - not sure when but definitely

That looks like a good plan, but as you aid things could change if something's down or has a super long line. Are you doing Space Mountain twice?

That looks like a good plan, but as you aid things could change if something's down or has a super long line. Are you doing Space Mountain twice?
Yes on space mountain. A couple others we’d love to do twice if time allows but my kids are especially excited since we’ve heard it’s even better than the WDW one.

We will be first timers early next month, will RD with G+ but no EE. Would be extremely grateful if someone can let me know if the plan below makes sense if we were to do it in that order or if you see any mistakes/would change anything. Trying to guess when we would be able to get G+ for certain rides, but that will probably change order. Thanks!

Alice
Pinocchio
Snow White
Mr. Toad

Space Mountain

Indiana Jones (G+)
Jungle Cruise

Pirates
Haunted Mansion (G+)
BTMRR

Matterhorn (G+)
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Small World (G+)

Mickey and Minnie Houses
Roger Rabbit (G+)
Gadget Coaster

Finding Nemo Sub
Monorail
Space Mountain (G+)

Castle walkthrough and Railroad - not sure when but definitely
I would do Pinocchio after Snow White and Toad as it's least popular of the four.

From a recent trip, I noticed these were popular G+: Indy, Space, Matterhorn, Thunder, Roger, Haunted, and Small World.

I would push Small World to later because they're G+ least popular. Storybook also had reasonable wait times in the afternoons.

Unlike MK at WDW, the attractions at DL are closer together where bouncing between lands isn't as strenuous as MK

Are you following this thread by @DLRExpert ? The first couple posts are updated as conditions change; it might be helpful to cross-reference with your plan.

I can say from personal experience: DLRExpert is legit! Everything comes from many years of local experience year-around-- and very generous with strategy & answering questions. :thumbsup2

https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...lanes-and-individual-lightning-lanes.3863236/
I did start there and found it extremely helpful. I will look again to refresh my memory and see if anything changed and compare with what we’re planning.

I would do Pinocchio after Snow White and Toad as it's least popular of the four.

From a recent trip, I noticed these were popular G+: Indy, Space, Matterhorn, Thunder, Roger, Haunted, and Small World.

I would push Small World to later because they're G+ least popular. Storybook also had reasonable wait times in the afternoons.

Unlike MK at WDW, the attractions at DL are closer together where bouncing between lands isn't as strenuous as MK
That’s great info about the ride order in fantasyland, thanks!

I was wondering about bouncing around the park more. I ‘optimized’ a touring plans itinerary and it recommends a lot of bouncing around. It makes sense on paper, just goes against general advice I’ve seen to do most of the FL rides first.

Are you not wanting to hit Peter Pan? Its a big fan fave & I just didn't see it on your list
It is a favorite but we’ve been to it at WDW and fear the long line. There are so many rides at DL that aren’t at MK that I feel like a kid in a candy shop if it were on supermarket sweep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter