Help with problem?

Travellawmom

Earning My Ears
I purchased tickets through Disney.com for me, my dh, my teen dd and her friend who is 18. All the tickets show in our receipt. All the tickets show online for each of the 4 of us. But in trying to make fast pass reservations, it keeps telling me that dd's friend does not have a ticket when she clearly does. I contacted Disney and feel like I'm going in circles. The regular customer service # leads to a determination it's a tech problem since the ticket is linked and she clearly has one. Tech customer service says clearly friend has no ticket even though they can see it and actually confirm it. No one seems to want to actually assist me in resolving and keeps passing the issue off to someone else. Any thoughts on what to do next?

Does the receipt have a ticket number or will call number on it? You could try to unlink the ticket and then re-link it to the friend.

Beyond this the only suggestion I have is to call tech or gs back and ask to speak to a supervisor. Also, don't get off the phone with them until you can book FPs. Good luck.

I ran into the same problem. I ended up calling Disney reservation and got transferred to a rep (I think her name was Piper) in their Internet Help Desk department. She ended up having to delete our profiles and re-enter them to get things fixed. She was then able to tie the reservations numbers to our profiles and we were then able to make our fast past reservations. One thing though is you have to re-select your magic band colors.

I purchased tickets through Disney.com for me, my dh, my teen dd and her friend who is 18.... But in trying to make fast pass reservations, it keeps telling me that dd's friend does not have a ticket when she clearly does... Any thoughts on what to do next?

Try having 18-y-o friend set up her own MyDisneyExperience account. We're currently planning a graduation trip, and I ran into something similar. My DSis bought a ticket for her DD before she turned 18 & had no problems setting up their FPs. I bought my DD's ticket after she turned 18 and wasn't able to make plans for her. o_O (Seriously?! I paid for the ticket, but I can't make plans for it?) My DD had to set up her own MDE account, link to mine, & give me permission to plan for her. (That may not be the proper terminology.) Once she did that, no problems with picking out FPs for her. :-) (...but even then my DSis still couldn't she any of my DD's stuff--even though my DSis has complete access to my account! My DD had to also link with her aunt before we could get all 4 of us to show up together.)
Hope this helps! ...and :welcome:! I think you'll find that :disrocks: Have a great trip!
And :welcome: to MagicAddict123 as well :-)

I ran into the same issue, but after going back in and looking closer I saw that one of the persons in my party was assigned two tickets , there is an option to reassign the ticket which I did and once that was done I did not get that error message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter