Help with posting pics

talie95

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I've already posted a TR on the TR board but I just got my pics ready so I wanted to share some of them with you from our recent trip but I don't see how to post pics in a thread (sorry, but I'm pretty computer illiterate). Can anyone help me?

EDITED: OK, I think I got it.....now lets see how long it takes me to actually do it! Stay tuned.....

Ok, I tried doing the photobucket thing and when I inserted the address, it just had the link to the pic but not the pic itself.....is this how it's supposed to work or is there some way to get the actual picture in the post?

When you start a thread, or post, look at the top & you will see a picture that looks like
insertimage.gif
- Click on the picture & you will get a field where you enter the url address of the picture.

To get the url address of the picture, right-click on the picture, and choose properties. You will see the url address - select and copy. Then paste that url in the "picture field." When you submit your post the picture will show up.

Go to your other thread, and click on edit & you will see the tags I used for your pictures

I use the Photobucket method. On PB, there will be 3 codes underneath each pic. Copy and past the 3rd code. It should work just fine. :)

I never knew how to do it before....
Your instructions were great (and it is so easy too!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter