Help With Poly Booking

jlillberto

Earning My Ears
We are taking our granddaughters, ages 6 and 8, to DW for four nights leaving on 31Jan03. I booked the poly consierge l/v through Disney's web site. Now I'm wondering if I should have called? And who? And am I correct in assuming there are no discount codes for January? Isn't this off-season? We are getting only Hopper Passes since we plan on only MK and AK, so I want to book the room only. And I'm soooooo confused! I did get a quote from (I think) Dream Makers and it was more than booking on-line. :confused: :confused:

Also, think I'll book a town car for transfers to/from Poly. Or would a regular cab be cheaper? Or Mears? Hate buses but if it would be a lot cheaper, we'll do that. Where would I find their rates?

Anyone have the fax or email to Poly Consierge for special requests?

Thank you all so much for your help. You're wonderful!:D

Judy

Check for an annual pass rate by calling 407-934-7639. Only one person in the room need be an annual pass holder to obtain up to a 30% discount. It's one of the best bargains around and the extra cost of the ticket can sometimes more than make up for the room savings. Just do the math and change your reservations if it looks like a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter