• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with park tickets

Barb0829

Mouseketeer
I really hope that I am posting this on the correct forum.

We are going to be in Disney from Saturday May 1 through Satruday May 8. We are driving and plan to arrive Saturday afternoon & staying one night at the Pop Centurry Resort. On Sunday we are moving over to the baordwalk where we will stay for the remainder of the week.

I have no idea what kind of park tickets to purchace. It will be Dh & I and our 2.5 year old DD. We plan to do each of the parks at least twice & would like to go to a water park. We will do a park in the early morning, return to the motel for nap time and then go to dinner or another park.

What do you suggest? Park hopper, ulitimate park hopper, something else?

TIA

Hi Barb,

If you're not going out of WDW to do anything else, like for example US or Seaworld, then I'd think that the length of stay passes would be best but hopefully some other people can give you some advice too.

We've always done 4 day PH since we spend 2 days at US/IOA. And we don't do the water parks, so the Ultimate length of stay pass would be wasted money for us.

Cindy

You can get a 7 day Park Hopper Plus. This comes with 4 Plus options for about $350 each. Your little one will not need a ticket since she is under 3. Any plus option (waterpark or PI) or park days that you have would never expire, so if you decide to do 3 days in the waterpark and have a couple extra park days left over, you can use those on later trips or vice versa.
If you plan exactly how many park days you want, you can drop down to a 6 day hopper and save about $100 total.

Just run the numbers and see what will be cheapest and best for your park strategy.

If you have the Ultimate pass, taking a day off from the parks will cost you money. With a park hopper, you will save that money for a later trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter