help with hotel choice

disneymom04

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I've read (and re-read) all of the posts on off-site Disneyland hotels. I need help making a decision. We want something very close. (My 9 year old daughter is in a wheelchair and there will be lots of breaks.) But... I would also like a place with a decent amount of space (needs to sleep 5) and a pretty nice pool area. Does this exist?

Thanks so much. Any help is very much appreciated. I've never been to Disneyland and this is my first stage of planning.

Thanks!!!

Jean

If you want the closest hotel, Best Western Park Place Inn is the one you want. It's located right across the entrance to DL. Not sure if they'd have the big room or nice pool that you're looking for though...

We have 3 little kids, and need the space b/c we usually have car seats and all their crap in tow. We get Marriott associate rates so definite bias there, but we regularly stay at the residence inn convention center. It's new as of 2016, and the advantage over courtyard/FFI for us is the full kitchen (we need to get groceries and pack food for the babies/kids) and the free full breakfast (we can usually get away with 1 in-park meal.) We're active mid 30s and don't mind walking, so tolerance level differs for everyone but it's about a 10-12 minute walk for us and we are ok with that for the other perks. CY and FFI (newly renovated) are closer though.

If you want the closest hotel, Best Western Park Place Inn is the one you want. It's located right across the entrance to DL. Not sure if they'd have the big room or nice pool that you're looking for though...
No, they wouldn’t have what the op is looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter