Help with Fastpass +

tinks86

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, hoping someone might be able to help me with Fastpass plus? We are off site so have just logged on at 30 days out (assuming I need to log in every day for two weeks and do this?) and we were hoping to get all our fastpasses for the morning.

When I select 3 though they spread them out through the day starting about 10:30 but when I select them each on their own it brings back times from 9:30 onwards which would be better for us with a toddler. So can I book all 3 individually or will it try and link them as soon as I book a second one and make me have a later time?

The way I did them all was to select the the three I wanted for the day, then select modify and change the times for each one so they suit our plans :)

As the others have said pick the 3 you want then go and modify times after.

And yes you will have to log in every day at 30 days

Thank you, how do I modify? Do I book first and then the option is available?

I haven't done it for a year but from memory of you open your booked FPP you get options to modify the time, the attraction and the time and attraction. Might have that wrong but it will be obvious when you open them. It's a faff but worth doing. My final FPP will bear no resemblance to the ones I start with. Disney offer you what they want you to do. Ignore them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter