Help with ADR/ FP timing at AK

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by sapphirerose915, Oct 12, 2018.

1. sapphirerose915

sapphirerose915 Mouseketeer

I have an ADR at Tusker House at 1010 and FP for Lion King at 1130-1145

Is this doable?? or should i push Lion king to the 1pm show and squeeze in the safari fp in between?

It is myself, DH, and 2yo DS

Right now it looks like this:

ADR @ Tusker 10:10

FP- Lion King 1130-1145 (show 12-1230)

FP- Safari 1235-135

FP- Navi 140-240

I can still flip flop the safari and lion king.. i just know the safari is a bumpy ride and not sure if its something we want to do right after we eat!!

Still hoping a safari FP for before our ADR opens up!!!

Thoughts please!!!

2. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 DIS Veteran

You'll be fine. Lion King is virtually right next to Tusker.

3. WaterLinds

WaterLinds Mouseketeer

My concern would be how timely they are at seating you at Tusker. Our last experience I think we waited about 30 minutes for our table after checking in for our ADR. Although even if it’s that long you’d still have about an hour, so probably ok given the proximity there. (Depends on your party and how many trips to the buffet they’ll want, I guess. Our kids at least were done pretty quickly, and we caught all the characters pretty soon after arrival, so it was just a matter of convincing my husband that he didn’t absolutely NEED to survey the buffet one more time to see if anything new had emerged...)

4. mi*vida*loca

mi*vida*loca Collect memories, not things

I think you'll be fine. Just ask for the check as soon as you sit down. That way you can pay ahead and just leave when you are done.

5. sapphirerose915

sapphirerose915 Mouseketeer

Perfect!! Thank you!!!!