Help with 20% AP discount

PumpkinPilot

Earning My Ears
Our family is planning a 4 day DLRP trip in June and looking to get the Discovery APs with 20% discount for living at the same UK address.

The only option on the Disney UK AP page is to call
or purchase in person (and suffer the blackouts on days 2&3). On the French AP page (with a lot of help from Google translate) the tickets can be bought online but there's no discount or option to apply it?

I called Disney who said it's not possible to get this discount in advance and the only way to do so is in-person :(. I asked whether I could pay the full amount now and be refunded the difference after showing proof of address in park, but apparently not as tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.

Has anyone experienced the same issue, and found a way round it?

Grateful for any help/advice anyone has on this.

Not sure that can be done online or by mail.

This page in French (https://www.disneylandparis.com/fr-fr/pass-annuels/offre-famille/) specifically says the offer can be bought only 1) at the AP desk 2) at the Guest Relations windows outside the parks.

Also, just wanting to make you know, the 2 contractual blackout days from the Discovery AP cannot be lifted when staying in a Disney hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter