• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help Which Park Passes?

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
I’m a Florida resident. I’m planning on spending a day at Epcot and another HS end of October, for my 60th B’Day!
Then taking my four young grandchildren who will be visiting, Dec 28 & 29 to MK and AK…. A day at each park.
No park hopping or water parks are planned.
What are my ticket options? I’m not sure if I buy a 4 day, will I be able to use 2 days in October then another 2 in Dec.?

Grandchildren are 2,5,7 & 9 😀so excited

Any help is much appreciated…
Lynn

Ticket rules have changed a lot over the last few years. When purchasing a multi-day ticket you now have to select the first day of use and the ticket has to be used within a specific period of time based on the number of days and the first day of use. For example, if you purchase a 4 day ticket starting October 26, you only have 7 days from that start date to use all of the entitlements on the ticket, meaning any entitlements (days) not used by November 1 will expire. In previous years, they have run a special FL resident 4 day ticket with rules that allow you up to about 6 months to use all the days on the ticket, but I'm not aware of anything like that right now. A Pixie Pass, which is the only Annual Pass currently offered, is also not a solution due to black out dates around the holidays. At the moment, based on what you have described, your best bet ticket-wise would be to purchase a 2 day base ticket for your plans in October and then another 2 day base ticket for your December plans.

Ticket rules have changed a lot over the last few years. When purchasing a multi-day ticket you now have to select the first day of use and the ticket has to be used within a specific period of time based on the number of days and the first day of use. For example, if you purchase a 4 day ticket starting October 26, you only have 7 days from that start date to use all of the entitlements on the ticket, meaning any entitlements (days) not used by November 1 will expire. In previous years, they have run a special FL resident 4 day ticket with rules that allow you up to about 6 months to use all the days on the ticket, but I'm not aware of anything like that right now. A Pixie Pass, which is the only Annual Pass currently offered, is also not a solution due to black out dates around the holidays. At the moment, based on what you have described, your best bet ticket-wise would be to purchase a 2 day base ticket for your plans in October and then another 2 day base ticket for your December plans.
Very helpful, thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter