• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help What's the Best Resort for Family of 6

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
Hi All, Had a great trip in May with the youngest DD, 11 and DH. We stayed at the Pop Century and loved it. I would love to take my 2 older- DD, 22 (with her boyfriend) and DS, 20 -with us next year in 2012. I'm thinking May or summer. Any recommendations on where to stay would be appreciated. We've stayed offsite and on. I would love to stay onsite in a family type suite. Thanks!

You could stay at Fort Wilderness Cabins - they sleep six. You could stay in a DVC two bedroom villa (they sleep eight or nine depending on the resort). You could stay in an All Stars Family Suite (they sleep six). Or you might try the new Animation Arts resort (they also have family suites). You could stay in a two bedroom suite (I think CS has those and maybe some of the deluxe resorts). Or you could stay in a Treehouse Villa at Saratoga Springs. They sleep nine.

Hi All, Had a great trip in May with the youngest DD, 11 and DH. We stayed at the Pop Century and loved it. I would love to take my 2 older- DD, 22 (with her boyfriend) and DS, 20 -with us next year in 2012. I'm thinking May or summer. Any recommendations on where to stay would be appreciated. We've stayed offsite and on. I would love to stay onsite in a family type suite. Thanks!
What is your budget? You cheapest option would be 2 value rooms.

The family suite at all star music is around $240 a night and the price soars from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter