Help! What am I doing wrong?

GBBTomorrow

DIS Veteran
I am trying to make dining reservations for our trip in early June, and I cannot get the website to work. Does anybody know if it is down? It will show me available times, but when I click to get them, it says the system is unable to make reservations at this time and I should try again later. The exact message, after I have chosen a time, is "we're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time." Advice?? Thanks!

Reservations can be made at 180 days + 10 if you are staying on property. You are too early to be making dining reservations at this time.

As of today, the 180 day line is June 4, 2015. If your trip starts after this date, you can't set up your ADRs, yet.

I was just playing around with the website and I can make reservations up until June 4th.

As of today, the 180 day line is June 4, 2015. If your trip starts after this date, you can't set up your ADRs, yet.

Mine start the 4th, and I received the email this morning telling me I could make reservations for my whole trip. I still keep getting the same error messages. I finally called and was able to do all but one over the phone. Apparently Tusker House is only open for breakfast all ten days of our trip.

The phone operator had no idea why the system would not work. Neither do I.

Reservations can be made at 180 days + 10 if you are staying on property. You are too early to be making dining reservations at this time.

I am within my window. I even received the email this morning telling me it was time to make reservations.

After getting the same message all day, I successfully made reservations by calling on the phone. The online system still will not work for me.

The reservation system has been doing that to me too. Seems a bit glitchy. I just keep trying my dates and eventually, it starts to work.

It was like that for me too. Not sure if it was temporary, or if this is normal for the website. It was as if it didn't recognize my reservation and allow me to do the plus 10 ... it kept reverting back to the day that is truly the 180 out despite me being logged in.

After messing with it for about 40 minutes - and also downloading and trying to accomplish via the app - I ended up calling a short time later when the call center opened.

We were able to secure what we wanted, but man, what a frustrating, panic for a while! Good luck everyone!

I am within my window. I even received the email this morning telling me it was time to make reservations.

After getting the same message all day, I successfully made reservations by calling on the phone. The online system still will not work for me.

Maybe ....
You were not logged in to your MDE account when you tried? If you are not logged in the system has no way of knowing that you have a reservation.

I had everything linked, tech support verified and never would let me book out past 180 days.

The app has been awful for me lately with reservations. I have had better luck with the website but not much better. Hopefully you can get all your reservations soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter