Help!! We are trying to add on a day

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
We are currently already booked to fly to Florida Oct 19th. We want to fly in the day before and stay one night at a Universal hotel and then use the FOTL access on the 19th. When I called Loewsfirst, they told me they had absolutely no availability anywhere. The website is not working either (I don't know if it is trying to say that they are booked up or it is currently not working).

I checked Hotel Kingdom and they have a room for $148/night at Royal pacific. Do you know where I can find a better rate or another website that also has universal rooms??

Thanks for any help!

I checked Hotwire and Hotels.com and there was no availability on either site. I also checked the US website and no availability for any of their hotels for Oct 18. Your best bet is Hotelkingdom, $148 isn't that bad especially when it isn't available on any other site.

It's definitely worth it. Book it, you won't regret it!

Yes. They have a set number of rooms per night at resorts. That's how come sometimes the resort won't show availability but they will. It's all contractual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter