*help* WCC(I know this doesn't belong here but I need help)

Disney.07.FOREVER

Earning My Ears
So we booked WCC for my birthday..and my mom tol them it's my birthday...and all I keep reading is how they make you gallop around singing happy birthday to yourself...I DON'T WANT TO. I hope they forget it's my birthday...PLEASE

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Not sure how old you are, but it's OK to say No. If you are that worried about it, just tell your mom you don't want to eat there. Then, don't go.

Personally, I hate to celebrate birthdays like that, so I'm with you 100%. I wouldn't go, and have threatened family members to not tell any server it's my birthday.

Sometimes the person who tells on the birthday person is the one who has to ride the pony around the restaurant.

I'm sure you can decline nicely if they ask you to gallop. I mean they aren't the mob. They aren't going to break your knee caps or anything if you don't. If it were me, I'd do it anyway to make my mom happy, but that's just me.

Maybe you'd be better off picking a different place for your birthday, if you're shy and don't want to be singled out? That's kind of the whole point of going to WCC - everybody gets picked on, whether it's your birthday or not. It's not the best choice for shy people.

If you don't like that kind of thing, there's just no reason to go. The food's OK, but not really special.

They will absolutely not force you to do anything you don't want to do. They joke, but they do NOT ridicule anyone.

They're really good about picking up on who wants to play along and who doesn't.

It's Whispering Canyon, not Dick's.

Go, have some fun. :)

here is my 2 cents. :) It all depends on what type of person you are. From the tone it seems you are shy, possibly easily embarrassed in these types of situations in which case I would suggest a different restaurant. My parents went there for dinner one evening and she is like you when it comes to scenes. I believe the scenario was she needed ketchup and when she noticed a table next to her had a ton of bottles of ketchup, (which happens to be another of their gimmicks, overloading your table with ketchup bottles) they gave her one, when the waiter came back and saw she had ketchup he made her get up and ride the pony saying out loud, I will not steal ketchup. When she came back he/she made a scene and told her she had to do it again and this time had to go out into the lobby. My mom being the shy type did not want more of a scene made and very reluctantly did the pony ride, went back to her table and gathered her things without eating and left the restaurant in tears. Needless to say they will not be going back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter