Help W/pics

LSDisney

Lurks daily
Hello,

Back in July, during our trip to the World, my 5 MP digital camera ran out of battery half-way through ''whises'', so I had to rely on my camcorder's low 1.3 MP picture quality. The pictures came out kind-of gainy and small. They looked terrible when I printed them at walmart. I want to remove the grain and make the look good when enlarged. I wish I could do something to fix them...PLEASE HELP. Any opinions would help. The progams I have are: Photoshop and MGI PhotoSuite. PLEASE HELP!

The Image below is actual size:
Here's one of the pics:
6fde8ebd.jpg

HELP!

Well, if you want to reduce digital noise, there are two software programs commonly used. One is Neat Image and the other one is Noise Ninja. You can probably google them and get the site.

Your video camera has a very small sensor and this is probably the cause of the noise. Also, the video camera shutter speed is probably on the slower side and may also add to some softness.

I am not sure even with those programs, how salvageable the images will be to print 4 x 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter