Help w. a question on using two phones when trying to use genie+ at 7am?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Lets say I want to try to get genie+ at 7am to get slinky passes and to get ILL passes for rise of the resistance. I have read where sone recommend to uae two phones or devices at the same time - how does that work exactly?

Do I sign in to phone one, buy genie+, then sign in to phone two wherein he knows I have genie+? Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help!

As long as you have the other person linked on MDE you can book Genie+ and ILLs for each other. For example if I was going to MK at 7:00 I could book Mine Train on my phone and someone else could book a Genie+ for Jungle Cruise.

As long as you have the other person linked on MDE you can book Genie+ and ILLs for each other. For example if I was going to MK at 7:00 I could book Mine Train on my phone and someone else could book a Genie+ for Jungle Cruise.
So person 1 and 2 are each linked to each other. Person 1 logs in w. their Disney ID and goes for slinky for person 1 and 2. At the same time, person 2 logs in to their acct. and buys Rise for persons 1 and 2.... Do I have this right?

So person 1 and 2 are each linked to each other. Person 1 logs in w. their Disney ID and goes for slinky for person 1 and 2. At the same time, person 2 logs in to their acct. and buys Rise for persons 1 and 2.... Do I have this right?
Yup, that's correct. I did this when I went with my mom in February and it worked perfectly. Both of you would be able to make Genie+ selections as well, not just the one that actually purchased Genie+.

This thread name itself gives me … stress. Ohhh the times have changed … Disney expects 2-3 rides using genie plus at the Park Admission Price 🤯 added to looking at ur phone all day? That’s no relaxing Vacation..
I’m booked, again… but we shall see lol.

This thread name itself gives me … stress. Ohhh the times have changed … Disney expects 2-3 rides using genie plus at the Park Admission Price 🤯 added to looking at ur phone all day? That’s no relaxing Vacation..
WDW has never been a relaxing vacation, the last thing Disney should do is make it even MORE complicated.

haha. I posted my comment before seeing your equivalent concern. We Disney fans have become the laughing stock of the National Parks, Beach, and Universal vacation fans.

So could I be logged in to my account on both my phone and iPad and book on each device simultaneously?

I have a related question. Can one person be logged in to two devices at once on the same account? i.e. could I be logged in to my account on my phone and my ipad to use both to book ILL and Genie + at the same time?

Just a warning/thought - We tried this on a recent trip and it logged us out back and forth. I'm not sure if it was because we were both logged in as the same account in the MDE app or if it was a glitch but when one of us would get a new screen, the other person would suddenly get a login screen and then as that person would login in, the first person would get the login screen. We ended up giving up and just having one person grab what they could as we were about to miss out altogether.

Just a warning/thought - We tried this on a recent trip and it logged us out back and forth. I'm not sure if it was because we were both logged in as the same account in the MDE app or if it was a glitch but when one of us would get a new screen, the other person would suddenly get a login screen and then as that person would login in, the first person would get the login screen. We ended up giving up and just having one person grab what they could as we were about to miss out altogether.
Was this the app or website? I rarely get logged out of the app. Website logs me out at the drop of a hat.

Was this the app or website? I rarely get logged out of the app. Website logs me out at the drop of a hat.
We were both on the app on our own phones. Like I said, it may have been a glitch but it was enough to cause us to stop trying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter