HELP!! Upgrading unlimited express to AP??

Chuck n' Keith

Earning My Ears
I have scoured the site and the web for an answer and can’t find one anywhere. So please any info would help.

We are visiting Universal in May and are thinking of getting 3 day park tickets with unlimited express. My question is this, if we decide to upgrade to APs while we are there, will they give us the full value of the “unlimited express” tickets or will it be a different amount?

I would call Universal and ask a few people there. Get to the AP department, too.

I kind of think that IF they do it, they would give the value of the *admission*, NOT the value of the EP.

I would call Universal and ask a few people there. Get to the AP department, too.

I kind of think that IF they do it, they would give the value of the *admission*, NOT the value of the EP.

That would be my thought too. They'll just credit you your admission fee.

I have never heard on the DIS that people could use the value of ep toward the upgrade of a ticket to an AP. I would not count on it... but let us know if you find out otherwise.

And i called a couple times, and they said the ticket portion can be applied to an AP, but the Express portion amount paid can not be applied. As everyone (including us) had figured.... But it would be great if they would let ya!!! ;)

Also, just FYI for future reference, the AP would have to be paid in full at time of upgrade and would not be offered on monthly payments.

Thanks for the replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter