• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help - Upgrade to Club Level at Portofino for $80?

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We are staying at Portofino for 2 nights for 12/26 and 12/27. I was told that we can pay $80 to upgrade to the club level. Has anyone been to their club level yet? How was it? It sounded pretty good, but for $80 it is a bit steep.

Is it worth it? Will it be something that there will be so many people and it would be just not worth it?

Thanks

Per my Conci/Club experience $80 is way too much per night. $40.00 is around standard. If you like to just eat in club it is a fair deal. If you stay in the parks and like to eat at restuarants I would not stay in Club.

PS. I've stay at RP Club, Loews Nashville Club and AKL Conci this year.

If it's $40.00 go for it. If it's $80.00 weigh your decision carefully.

I have booked club at the portofino for my trip in Feb.- but it is a special occasion for me.

Also, at the Portofino it is my understanding that the club rooms there are deluxe rooms (bigger with better bathroom) so that was a bonus also (at the Hard Rock the rooms are standard rooms on club level).

You will receive continental breakfast, soft drinks/water throughout the day, snacks in the evening and beer/wine in the evening. Depending on how much you would use these services might weigh in on your decision.

Club also gets discounted pool cabana rentals. Would you use this?

I think you also get free access to the health club.

No, it is $80 per night. We don't drink so the beers and wines don't mean anything to us.

Thanks for the response.

I remember someone came back and said that the HRH club level is not worth the $$, I was concerned this one will be too.

I stayed club, but it was an upgrade for my anniversary for free. I was shocked when I got it. It all depends on what rate you are paying. $80 is alittle steep as you could eat all your meals in one day for about $100 I would think, so you would have to plan your meals around club to make it worth while.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter