• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!! Suggestions please - ASAP

luvdiz

Mouseketeer
My parents are in France and have decided to go to Disneyland Paris for the day (I think they're going early next week - Monday or Tuesday). They've e-mailed me and asked me to gather information for them. I've been to the official site so I know admission price and parking price. What else do they need to know? :confused3

Also, I have a 6,4 and 9 month old - any souvenirs you might suggest that I request? We're going to DW next week so I'm looking for something unique to Paris that I can't get at DW. I was wondering if the autograph books might be different or something like that - that we could take with us to DW.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi there!

Are your parents familiar with any Disney park strategy?

Eg, get there early, do the big rides first and judicious use of Fastpass :)

If they have been to other Disney parks I would suggest they concentrate on just those attractions specific to DLP first :)

I would be inclined to give the Studios a miss and concentrate on the Disneyland Park :)

As to souvineers, there's pretty much what you'd expect - not dissimilar to WDW. Off the top of my head I guess stuff like T Shirts etc that say DLP you won't get anywhere else. Not sure about the autograph books as we took our WDW ones.

Thanks for your reply.

They are not huge Disney fans - so I'm surprised they're going at all. I was hopefuly to give them some guidance so they will enjoy it!

They've been to DW once about 13 years ago and DL once about 20 years ago.

I hope they have fun so they will want to go with us to DW :)

Are your kids into pin trading? My 6 year son loves it and has a pretty big collection now. If so that would be a really neat thing to get-a pin from DLP. If they are not yet into pin trading perhaps you could introduce this. Otherwise there are plenty of other souvenirs for the kids with DLP on for example cups, mugs, placemats, pens, teeshirts, minature snowglobes of the Disneyland Paris castle etc...

Pins are a great idea!!! My kids are really into Hot Air Balloon pins - I might as well start them on Disney too!!!

Thanks!

My son loves the pins too. They could each have one of their favourite disney character.(ah maybe not the younger ones ) They have flannels of Mickey mouse, Minnie mouse etc and when you put them in the bath they expand - apparently they are really good quality - a friend asked me to get some for her children when I went last week. Fridge magnets ie Mickey Minnie or the little photo holders - just ideas

Used to have two pin traders Morgan (7) and Jack (5) but added a new trader Robyn (3) this summer. The CM's were absolutely fabulous with them all.

Reid

I dread to think what my DS would have done with a pin at 3. Knowing my luck - swollowed it !:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter