Help settle this argument

If I got to eat it chopped up in rice etc. as some have described, I'd pick Spam. However, if it was just open the can and eat it alone or eat big slices of it I'd definitely pick the beefaroni.

I agree with not wanting to know what is in there :) we have several meat snacks in the Netherlands where you really do not want to know. Urban myth is always cow eyes . ;)

Oh my goodness.. I would have to starve. Now if you said Taylor Ham (pork roll) that would be another story. Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese on a Hard Roll....it’s a Jersey girl thing. A d even though I’ve been in MA for over 30 years, I guess I’m still a Jersey girl deep down.😁

I ate Spam once or twice as a kid and thought it was vile; never tried it again. My Dad, who first had it as a soldier during the Korean War, loved eating it with canned peaches; so like a pp, it reminds me of him. Also always makes me think of the Monty Python skit.

Beefaroni, along with Chef B ravioli and Dinty Moore beef stew, was something I ate fairly regularly and enjoyed. So that would be the choice for me.

One time only, I'd go with Beefaroni. But if the stipulation is once every day, I'd probably say Spam - like others have said, there are least are recipes and such you can make with Spam. Beefaroni by itself would get old really quickly.
Hey now, I'd you are allowed to fancy up the Spam, then you can fancy up Beefaroni. One night sprinkle it with parmesan, next night mozzarella, next night cheddar. Mix in some chopped broccoli one night, add in peppers and onions the next night. With garlic bread or without. See ? Lol

My Dad, who first had it as a soldier during the Korean War, loved eating it with canned peaches; so like a pp, it reminds me of him. Also always makes me think of the Monty Python skit.

I never had Spam until my hubby introduced me to Spam and peaches (needs to be the syrup kind). It's not bad, and for versatility alone, I would pick it over Beefaroni.

Eh!
Interesting thread, but that's all I've got.

Wait, is this the can that was opened with a key that the coil round around. If so I remember it as a kid, (65ish years ago) one of a Newfoundlander's Staple. :fish:

Last edited:
I was talking to Kittyblue, and we got into this argument, if you had to eat this at least once a day what would you pic "
SPAM or BEEFARONI ? and why ?

She picked Spam, when I asked her what kind of animal that was, she just said you dont question the spam :scared:, for all she knows they could be deformed pigs

I picked Beefaroni its been feeding kids and adult for decades, serving them delicious and nutritious meal for only 99 cents
I would eat both. I do like spam.
II

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter