HELP! Question re: Petites Assiettes de Remy

Kimberly Huang

Earning My Ears
My family is cruising on the Dream in June 2019. My husband and I LOVE Remy and are very interested in the Petites Assiettes de Remy experience. Our family are late eaters and we always get the second seating for dining. Will the experience be done in time to take our kids to dinner, or should we plan to have them eat in the Oceaneer's Club?

I am following this thread. We cruise in Sept 2019 (Fantasy) and I would love to do this with my hubby. We have 2nd dining as well and would like to make plans for them.

I did some reading online and found out that the Petites Assiettes de Remy experience starts around 4p on the first sail day and takes a few hours because you are standing and walking the entire time. The time might be different per ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter