Help please; parking for breakfast at Captain Cook's?

donaldsgal

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the VGF tomorrow. We had hoped to drive to the Polynesian, get breakfast at Captain Cook's, then drive our car to the VGF before taking the monorail to MK. Will we be allowed to park at the Poly in the AM, knowing we won't have reservations since the plan is to eat at CC?

We were thinking the monorail line won't run prior to 8 AM (an hour before opening at 9), but I'm reading on TouringPlans that maybe it starts earlier? Anyway, help with parking information would be really appreciated!

I'm not sure of the current hours for the resort monorail. It used to start running at either 7:00 or 7:30, but I believe hours have changed since I last stayed at a monorail resort. Parking at the Poly is very limited, and people not staying at the Poly are often redirected to the TTC if they are trying to get to an ADR at the Poly. If you are staying at the Grand Floridian, I'd recommend parking there and walking from the GF to the Poly. It's not a long walk, maybe 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter