Help Please! Looking for a Disney Fantasy Inaugural Sailing Christmas Ornament

cwan

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
We recently came back from a cruise on the Disney Fantasy and had a great time. The one souveneir that my wife purchased was a Disney Fantasy Inaugural Cruise ornament, and unfortunately, it broke on the trip back home.
We contacted Disney to see if we could purchase another one, but they aren't able to help us.

Just wondering if anyone who is going on the Fantasy in the near future would be willing to purchase one or two of those ornaments and ship to me, so that i can surprise my wife at Christmas this year? (i'll reimburse you for the cost of the ornament and shipping of course).

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Hi everyone, We recently came back from a cruise on the Disney Fantasy and had a great time. The one souveneir that my wife purchased was a Disney Fantasy Inaugural Cruise ornament, and unfortunately, it broke on the trip back home. We contacted Disney to see if we could purchase another one, but they aren't able to help us. Just wondering if anyone who is going on the Fantasy in the near future would be willing to purchase one or two of those ornaments and ship to me, so that i can surprise my wife at Christmas this year? (i'll reimburse you for the cost of the ornament and shipping of course). Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Have you tried the disney shopping websight? i think they have one with the date of 2012 do not if it's the one you are looking for. best of luck

Hi there,

Thanks for responding. Yes, I did look at the Disney web store, and the ornament they have isn't the one that I'm looking for.

The one that we had bought was one that is only sold on the Fantasy ship. It's blue and has a picture of the Fantasy, with something like "Disney Fantasy Inaugural Voyage 2012/2013" or something like that.

I'm not going on the Fantasy until September. If you aren't able to have one shipped to you before I cruise, let me know and I will be glad to pick one up for you. Just private message me before we leave Sept 22nd!

I'm leaving tomorrow for the Fantasy. Give me some details, unless its the only one available, and I'll be happy to pick one up! :)
Once I'm home, we'll work out the details of getting it from me to you!

I'm leaving tomorrow for the Fantasy. Give me some details, unless its the only one available, and I'll be happy to pick one up! :)
Once I'm home, we'll work out the details of getting it from me to you!

Thank you so much! it should be the only one available that has some wording like "Disney Fantasy Inaugural Voyage" or something to that effect. I think it's a round blue glass ornament, and it's sold in the main store on deck 3. If you could pick up 1 or 2, that would be so much appreciated. I can't wait to see the look on my family's faces if i can surprise them with this!

Hope you have a fantastic cruise, and give me a shout when you are back, and we can work out the shipping/payment logistics etc.

Thank you again!

Best regards,
C

Well I too am looking for this ornament...now :(

I bought this one while on my honeymoon and was just pulling out the ornaments when the plastic holder it was in came apart and the ornament fell out and broke. I checked ebay and other WDW shopping sites and no luck - by chance does anyone have this available or know where I can find one?

Thanks for any help

Well I too am looking for this ornament...now :( I bought this one while on my honeymoon and was just pulling out the ornaments when the plastic holder it was in came apart and the ornament fell out and broke. I checked ebay and other WDW shopping sites and no luck - by chance does anyone have this available or know where I can find one? Thanks for any help
we're leaving this Sat on the Fantasy I could check to see if they would still have them and if they do I could pick it up for you. Let me know!

no prob I can look just don't know if they will have or not. Was there more than one style or can you maybe take a photo so I try to get the right one.

Well I appreciate you looking for me, it's probably not likely they will have it, but you never know..crossing fingers!

I think you are more likely to find this at a Disney outlet store since it was a dated (2012) item. The store in St. Augustine Outlets had a lot of the Inaugural Fantasy year at the beginning of this year, and it was pretty clear this was all stuff that didn't sell on the ship (t-shirts, towels, bags).

The outlet stores often have dated merchandize long after the year is over,and of course have a much bigger floor to display stuff and carry the last box of the stuff. The stores on the ships have limited space and do not normally have stuff dated from the year before. All the christmas stuff was on clearance in the ship shops at the end of the Christmas cruise last year.

Nancy

I think you are more likely to find this at a Disney outlet store since it was a dated (2012) item. The store in St. Augustine Outlets had a lot of the Inaugural Fantasy year at the beginning of this year, and it was pretty clear this was all stuff that didn't sell on the ship (t-shirts, towels, bags).

The outlet stores often have dated merchandize long after the year is over,and of course have a much bigger floor to display stuff and carry the last box of the stuff. The stores on the ships have limited space and do not normally have stuff dated from the year before. All the christmas stuff was on clearance in the ship shops at the end of the Christmas cruise last year.

Nancy

Thank you for the information.

Again - this is why you all rock. Helps restore some faith in humanity again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter