Help planning meals and parks please

Jules224

Mouseketeer
Can you give me some ideas and advice on restaurants, i'm trying to plan our meals and getting totally confused.
We have booked half board but i think i'll upgrade to the half board plus as somebody previously suggested, we are staying at Davy Crockett ranch for 2 nights, we will be arrinving on a friday lunch time, and the saturday we want to do a character meal, i think we will try the lucky nugget saloon for DD's birthday unless someone has a better idea. I haven't planned what days to do what parks, that will be planned on the meals we book, so should we eat on the friday night at either of the parks, davy crockett or the disney village? Because we have only been to Florida before i have no idea how long we will be in the parks, i'm hoping we'll have time to try the swimming pool aswell.
So where would you lot eat and what parks would you do what days?
Many thanks

Hi:)
We had hb plus and I was really pleased with our meals. We ate dinner at The Steakhouse in the Village, Walt's in the Park for lunch and Annette's in the Village for dinner. Annette's was great fun with rollerskating waiters, Elvis and a couple of songs. I can't help with character meals but most DISers would probably advise you to go to Cafe Mickey for your DD's birthday, as the characters bring the cake to the table and a fuss is made by all accounts! People on here seem to rate it highly. I've also heard that you save money by ordering the cake in advance.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter