• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help, Picking Our Park Days In July!!

cajje5

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are going to Disney World from July 16-July 21st. We are staying off-site and purchasing the 4-day park pass so we will get 1 park a day.

Which day do you all think is the best for each park? Thanks!!!!!

Really no preference for us. Will your park days be consecutive, July 17-20? If so, the only recommendation I'd have is to avoid MK on a Monday. That's been a long standing rule of thumb is most guests arrive on a weekend and kick off their visit with MK so it can be busy on Mondays. Is it really any busier? I have no idea but we avoid MK on Monday. I would try to do DHS and Epcot earlier in your trip, I don't think AK really makes a difference and maybe end at MK. You could look at park hours as you get closer to the date and take a gander and see if they have EEH any of your days and maybe avoid that park on those days. But in July with no real events going on, I really don't think your park days of the week really matter.

General rule of thumb is steer clear of MK on Monday. Everyone starts there so avoid it. I personally like Animal Kingdom as my first park of choice. Then I'd do MK, HS and end with Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter