Help our plans please!

dragonflycurls

DIS Veteran
We originally planned a week long trip to London, but decided to do a trip to Disneyland Paris. We are planning on leaving London Wednesday november 21, and leaving Paris Friday November 23. We still want to do tourist-y Paris stuff like seeing the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame. How would you arrange it? We were thinking of leaving London early Wednesday and doing the touristy stuff in Paris that day. But we will have our luggage with us so we don't know what to do with it? Is it easy to get to DLP from Paris? I'm getting really overwhelmed and stressed trying to plan this out!

Are you planning on getting the Eurostar from London to Paris? If so you will arrive at Gare du Nord which is one of the Main Train stations in Paris.
There are left luggage facilities here so you could leave your luggage and then return to collect it at the end of the day - then perhaps get a private shuttle to collect you at the station as ThBa says

https://en.parisinfo.com/practical-paris/left-luggage-services-in-train-stations

Second vote for left luggage facilities!
I assume you're getting the train - I'd highly recommend it over flying for all sorts of reasons (environment, overall cost, ease and time door to door).
If you get the first Eurostar to Paris on the Wednesday you'd have a full day in Paris. Then a shuttle to a Disneyland hotel in the evening, two nights and two days in the parks (depending what time you leave Friday). Perfectly doable! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter