Help! One OBB Ticket for 10/28 for nephew who just lost his dad.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was anxiously reading through this and finally realized it's TODAY and I'm so relieved that you got it! As you said, I'm sure the tone will be different but what a great way to honor your brother and I'm so glad nobody had to stay behind.

And, we were totally willing to pay for the ticket but Disney granted it for free. We were very, very grateful my dad didn't have to spend the evening alone. He did have a hopper for thr day so we he was a full day paying customer already for the day.

It was a wonderful 4 days. Tears were shed but we also laughed so hard we cried too. (usually on Grizzle River as someone in our group got soaked😆) We have many fond memories of.my brother at Disney and the physical exhaustion of all that walking meant my mother and his son finally got some full nights sleep. It was a good place to regroup as a family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter