Help on choosing a camera

Dixielady908

Grandma's Little Princess
My DH and I have it pretty narrowed down to two cameras. The Nikon S4 and the Sony Cybershot DSCH1. Any and all help with be appreciated.

Thanks
Denise :confused3

As much as I dislike Sony, I still would prefer the DSC-H1 even if it is solely for its ergonomics of the user interface and camera operations. Oh, it also has Steady-shot (anti shake thingie)

Well, in general sony cameras have a much longer shutter lag them most other cameras on the market. Also, in general nikon cameras take a better photo then sony cameras. But, comfort of the camera is also an issue. Not to mention that for some reason sony likes to make new cards at a furios rate, and once the new one is out the old ones become obsolete, and most places who develope photo's can't keep up with the rate of new cards sony puts out. I have seen Kodak tell people with the Sony Memorystick Pro Duo that they can't read it and therefor can't print off of it. And when you consider that Sony will be unvailing the Memorystick Micro fairly soon its just yet another card that alot of places won't be able to read. The nikon will take a standard memory card, most likely the SD card. Very common card that just about everyone can read. I personally would lean twords the nikon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter