HELP!!! NO idea what Im doing & my family is depending on me!

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
We have gone to WDW and DL many many times.
On a whim we check what it would cost to go to DLP. Between Air, tickets, and room, DLP priced out cheaperpixiedust: then our trip we already had planned to WDW this summer.
We all quickly booked it and now I'm panicking! :scared1:
My family has always depended on me to plan out our trips.. I started researching:surfweb: to quickly realized DLP is completely different than WDW.. Disboards to the rescue!

Here's the Details
Flying into Charles De Gaulle ( will need shuttle for 7 people recommendations welcome!! )

staying 4 nights with 5 days tickets.

DH,DD12,DD7 and I are staying at the Disneyland hotel :tink:
my mom, dad, and sister are staying at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge

We would like to eat at ( need to know how to book these??)

Breakfast plaza garden x2 breakfeast at hotel x2

Dinners at
Walt's
captain jacks pirate:
cinderella
and Remy's

Debating on switching one of these for the wild west show.. good idea or no??? :confused3

thinking half board premium meal plan might be the way to go???

This is all I've got....:scared: please fill me in on what I'm missing or need to do!!

thank you in advance :disrocks:

Flying into Charles De Gaulle ( will need shuttle for 7 people recommendations welcome!! ) DH,DD12,DD7 and I are staying at the Disneyland hotel :tink:
my mom, dad, and sister are staying at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge

The best thing for you would be Magic Shuttle https://magicalshuttle.co.uk/ This is an independent company which has the licene from Disney. They have a departure point in Charles de Guell airport which is located in the corridor which links Terminal 2E and 2F. You book your tickets in advance through the website and get a confirmation email. Then you just turn up at the departure point and get on the next available bus. It does not matter if your flight is delayed or it takes you longer to find the departure point, as long as you have paid you can get on the next bus.

The journey takes approx 1 hour once the bus leaves the airport grounds. When you get on the bus you tell the driver which Disney hotel you are staying at. Depending on the passengers and which hotels they are staying at, this is the drop off route

Newport Bay
Sequoia Lodge
Santa Fe
Kyraid
Magic Circus
Dream Castle
Explorers
Cheyenne
New York
Disneyland Hotel

There are no luggage porters so when you get on the bus, you put your own luggage in the storage area under the bus. Also just t be aware the pitch and size of the seats may be a bit tight for Pooh sized American visitors, as it is made for Europeans :)

We would like to eat at ( need to know how to book these??)

Breakfast plaza garden x2 breakfeast at hotel x2

Dinners at
Walt's
captain jacks pirate:
cinderella
and Remy's

Dining Reservations open at 60 days out. The more normal way to book restaurant reservations is to phone the Disneyland Paris Dining Reservations phone number. To do this from American many people ring Walt Disney World in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris.

Disneyland Paris are also trialling an online reservation but this is only available on some country's websites. Maybe someone else will be able to help you with this.

Also the breakfast at the hotel situation has changed frequently over the last 3 years. It might be best to ring Disneyland Paris and get the most up to date information.

thinking half board premium meal plan might be the way to go???
I always advise against the meal plans. Many people who use them dont use all the vouchers and you dont get any money back from unused ones. There are a number of non Disney owned restaurants in Disney village and they do not accept the Disney meal plan vouchers. Also as your party is split between 2 different hotels, the meal plans are different levels, depending on the hotels. The range of restaurants on each could be different. For example the Sequoia Lodge people might not be able to eat in the more expensive restaurants with their meal plan.

Please don't panic, going to Disneyland Paris isn't that complicated. Get your flights, transportation, hotel and park tickets, and the rest is just extra planning which you can do, but it's not as necessary as it is with Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter