Help! New to DCL, how does a room fit 5 people?

dancemomof03

Disney Lover
Hi everyone! We are looking into doing a cruise in 2017. It will be me, my husband, and 3 children (11 and under at time of travel). It says that 5 people can fit in a Deluxe family oceanview stateroom, but when I look at the pictures I only see beds for 4. It states one queen bed, A convertible sofa, and a pull down bed. The pictures look like the convertible sofa only turns into a twin size bed. So where is the fifth person sleeping? Does the sofa actually turn into a double or queen size? Thanks

Yes some Cat 4s, and Cat R Cat T and Cat S - Some rooms only available on the older ships Magic and Wonder.

For example on Magic Cat 4.

Double bed, sofa bed, bunk bed and murphy bed in wall.

Magic Cat T

Double bed, double sofa bed, murphy bed.

Magic Cat R

Double bed, twin beds with bunks over, and sofa bed.

There is also a Murphy bed near the window.

DisneyFantasyInaugural1552.jpg

In a deluxe family room that sleeps five, there will be a queen bed, a convertible sofa (twin), pull down bed (twin) and a Murphy bed (twin).

Thank you!!!! I did not see the murphy bed anywhere else. The website said it sleeps 5 people, but I just couldn't figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter