Help needed with buffet recipes?

disneyfan.uk

Earning My Ears
I am planning to do a Christmas Buffet for 25 people for my bf's family.

I wanted to do some festive cooking. Any Ideas.

I was going to make some sausage rolls, quiche's, cheese and onion parcels ( from filo pastry) plus vol au vents filled with a mixture of filling but wondered if you have any ideas on what else I can make?

I am going to have about 10 vegetarians coming including myself so I have some ideas to make veggie nibbles.

Is there anything that you spacifically have in your neighbourhood that I can try to make. I love experimenting!!

Look forward to hearing of your ideas. Thanks in advance.;)

Stuffed mushrooms are great for the vegetarians. And stuffed cherry tomatoes. Of course, not sure what you get produce-wise in your neck of the woods! Using a chafing dish or crock pot, how about a hot dip (spinach/cheese or shrimp?)

and we put it on crackers......also a chili in a crock pot is always good.....vegetarian style or with meat......love this too.....american chop suey is good too.......that is macaroni....hamburg.....green peppers and onions..mushrooms....and spaghetti sauce......put that in a crock pot for warming too.......how about chicken wings....in a teriyaki sauce.....yummy....I can hardly wait for our family party

I just had a thought, how about baked potato skins served with a variety of toppings. Cheese, salsa, sour cream and chives..... bacon, sausage, beef chili.. for the carnivores;).
Happy feasting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter