Help, need advice on day trip to Hollywood

feline figaro

WDW Bride May 2009 - WDW Vet
:)Can anyone give me any advice if an idea of mine is actually possible please

We re from the UK & will be flying out to WDW next Sept for 14 days:woohoo:

This is gonna be our last trip for some time as after the vacation we re planning on starting a family. Both my DH & are are gonna be turning 30 not too long before we fly out so our plan is to have a "special" day each during our trip in which we pick something special to do to celebrate the big 3 0 :woohoo:

I'm a big Marilyn Monroe fan & would :love: to visit her grave & came up with the idea of flying to LA for the day for that reason. We would nt be hiring a car & have no other reason to stay any longer than a day.

Is this idea of mine possible?
If so any idea on costs flying from Orlando Intl & back same day?
Is it difficult to get from LAX to Westwood Memorial where Marilyn is buried ??

I'd appreciate any help or advice anyone can give me as my DH thinks my idea is nt really possible

many thanks:thumbsup2

Wait, OP, are you saying that you will be flying into Florida for a WDW trip and that you would like to fly to California for a trip to Hollywood?

No way.

My parents live in Tampa, FL in the winters and they fly here to CA for Xmas ... it is a long flight. You will need a few days anyway or you will be too exhausted for any fun in LA or WDW.

There is sooooooo much to do in southern California, come here and spend 4 days sightseeing. :goodvibes We have DISNEYLAND! :love:

Thanks for the advice, I only wanted to visit Marilyns grave so guess this won't b possible
wanted to double check, had feeling this maybe tricky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter