• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help...Need a Big-Time Veteran Here

Steph25

Earning My Ears
I have a Birthday Cruise booked for Fantasy Fireworks for my daughter...How can I get from the MK to Wilderness Lodge Marina if my vehicle was left earlier in the day @ the Wilderness Lodge? It seems that the monorail stops @ the Contemporary but it is across the lake from the Wilderness Lodge. I can't tell from this map how to get where I need to be. Leaving Nebraska @ 10:35 Tuesday AM & trying to sort out last minute details now. Help, Please...I'm beggin'!!! THX!!!

Ther is a Ferry Boat that runs from the MK to The Lodge about every 30 minutes.
Stop at guest services in the MK and they will give you all the details.
Very simple.
HAVE A GOOD TIME......

Excellent...I always seem to freak out & make things more difficult than they need to be. I'm a rookie...it's our first time & all the details are begin to overwhelm me...This solves that problem, though. THX AGAIN!!!

Three routes from MK to WL: (a) direct boat from MK Marina (signs will lead you there right outside of gate); (b) monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center and then bus from there to WL; or (c) walk or take monorail to Contemporary and then take boat from there that goes to WL.

Real question is what do you mean by your vehicle being left earlier at WL. I am assuming you are not staying at WL. There is a security gate to WL and they stop to ask what you are there for if not staying there -- you can't just park there to go to MK. You need to be going to WL for something at WL (like a restaurant reservation) for them to let you in. Moreover, they may have in effect at time you are going the 3 hour parking rule for non-WL guests giving you a maximum of 3 hours to park; note you can usually avoid that rule by valet parking which costs $6 plus tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter