Help me understand tix purchase + park Dessie.

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
Haven’t really done a full trip since Disney started the park reservation system. I have been looking on the app this morning. It says before purchasing tickets check the park availability. Okay, all pros are open. Do I then purchase tickets and then reserve the desired perks for each day?

Yep, that’s exactly what you do. And remember that you can change the park reservations, assuming availability, as you get closer to your trip, but if parks fill up before you make any reservations, you’re SOL. So buy tickets and reserve parks as soon as you know your dates.

Yep, that’s exactly what you do. And remember that you can change the park reservations, assuming availability, as you get closer to your trip, but if parks fill up before you make any reservations, you’re SOL. So buy tickets and reserve parks as soon as you know your dates.
Yup yup:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter