Help me to congratulate my DIS friend 'PrincessVija'

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
She hasn't posted over here on the WISH board for awhile ( this is where I met her last year). But she has been struggling alot with getting back on her weightloss track. She is now counting points and excersizing! Last week she was down 1.8# and this week another 4# for a total of 5.8#! I am so proud of her!

She is an inspiration to me. Thanks to her support, I will soon be able to report a downward trend also!

Thanks for helping me to congratulate her.
:p

Congrats Princess Vija, our Latvian friend! :) Great job, I know how hard it is to lose and bravo to you!!!
CC

YEAH!!! You did it...you're doing it. And this is a great bunch of supportive people who are doing it with you.

You guys are awesome!!!! I happened to wander over here today after a long absence, and it must have been fate. How nice to see a wonderful congratulations and words of encouragement waiting for me. Thanks Jody for starting this, it means the world to me! The Dis is absolutely the BEST place to come for love and support!

PS Jody, I KNOW you are ready too,and I am very proud of YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter