Help Me Test My Theory

There are two kitties in my house that **poofed** up to an enormous size after I started laughing uncontrollably at the "Don't bake Baby Jesus" and, "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good" and, "Pig in a blanket" comments!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

But seriously....wouldn't a Pig in a Blanket be considered non-kosher?

You would have to use the "hebrew national" brand franks. :thumbsup2

Is there kosher bacon out there?? Oh, wait, that would be turkey bacon and what's the sense in that when there is no pork fat involved?

PORK FAT RULES!!

There are two kitties in my house that **poofed** up to an enormous size after I started laughing uncontrollably at the "Don't bake Baby Jesus" and, "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good" and, "Pig in a blanket" comments!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

But seriously....wouldn't a Pig in a Blanket be considered non-kosher?

Didn't Jesus say not to call unclean what he has cleansed?

A direct religious reference. If that doesn't do it..I don't know what will. IMHO

Didn't Jesus say not to call unclean what he has cleansed?
If that is a direct WWJD quote, I'm all for it!! :woohoo:

A direct religious reference. If that doesn't do it..I don't know what will. IMHO

At the risk of being redundant....

PORK FAT RULES!!

Oops, it wasn't a direct WWJD quote, but it was from an epistle of an apostle so it still counts. :thumbsup2

Ahhhh...yes my fiend, St. Peter, Petra, the original ROCK! Peter once had a dream.....and a very strange dream at that! He saw all sorts of animals being gathered in a blanket and lifted to heaven. All animals were declared "clean". It was a clean dream. So at the risk of being reduntantly redundant,

PORK FAT STILL RULES!!

Since the Almighty gave Peter the dream it should be OK for me to second your redundant redundancy ...

PORK FAT FOREVER!!!!! Everything is better with bacon and honey ...or maple syrup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter