Help me plan my pixie dust!

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
I have a trip planned for my birthday with two friends and we had an idea to try and spread some pixie dust while we are there.

Examples buy someone’s coffee, I gift a pin, but really trying not to break the bank, but also no idea what else to do.

Does anyone have any ideas of things we can do? We will be the Dec 2-6 if you’re around look for us! I do want to try and make a shirt to check some boxes or something.

You can pass out stickers to kids. My daughter passed out 40 something mickey stickers one night at epcot. She gave them to adults/kids/CMs. It was so fun. She is a very talkative not shy then 5 yr old kid and just ran up to anyone she sees. I don't know how well this would go down with an adult passing them out but I know kids would prob still love it. Also I don't buy a ton of them but I'll get like 5 hotwheel cars and give them out to crying kids in lines. I won't seek them out but if a kid is really fussing in line around me and I can tell the parents are just about to explode (iv been there). I'll offer it. 9 out of 10 they always want the cool car and stop crying. I have bought dollar store little things of bubbles to for same concept. Makes me feel good. This kinda may look odd tho if you don't have kids in your own party. But an idea for someone else.

Dollar Tree usually has lots of Disney items plus cheap light-up bracelets and necklaces popular with kiddos at nighttime shows. Maybe take a bag of goodies to hand out to children of all ages?

The cars are cute as are the glow bracelets, necklaces too but there are Age suggestions and toddlers and younger often can’t have them. I think bright Disney stickers probably best.

Glow Sticks! Someone gave my girls a glow stick on a very packed bus once and it kept them entertained the whole ride back!

We have done the stickers that someone mentioned, which was nice.

Pretending that any little girls in princess dresses ARE in fact that princess. Again, someone did this to my girls when they were little and they were flabber gasted by it. (and it's free!)

Buy a Mickey Balloon and give it to a family? I know those aren't cheap. But someone did this for us. I think they were heading home and couldn't take it with them. We ended up taking a few photo pass photos with it and then found a family sitting on the curb and asked if it was ok to give it to the kids. It made the one little boys day.

I wish there was still paper fast passes. It was always fun to give someone one if you couldn't use it. But stupid LL... that isn't possible.

Someone gave my kids pins when we got stuck waiting for a bus when the skyliner was down. That little gesture made me exhausted kids quite happy.
Dollar store has small containers of bubbles (like for weddings), if you blow some and attract a crowd some nice and inexpensive things to hand out as a previous poster mentioned.
Other little things....volunteer to take a group's pic if they are struggling with a selfie...making silly faces or playing peek-a-boo with a kid whose parents seem tired...start a random conga line through word showcase, why not?

Someone gave my kids pins when we got stuck waiting for a bus when the skyliner was down. That little gesture made me exhausted kids quite happy.
Dollar store has small containers of bubbles (like for weddings), if you blow some and attract a crowd some nice and inexpensive things to hand out as a previous poster mentioned.
Other little things....volunteer to take a group's pic if they are struggling with a selfie...making silly faces or playing peek-a-boo with a kid whose parents seem tired...start a random conga line through word showcase, why not?
We did that once on a plane. Baby about 1, just crying his head off. Thrashing back and forth in father's arms. Caught the baby's eye and started doing peek-a-boo. After about 5 mins, eyelids started getting heavy. 10 mins he was out. Father mouthed THANK YOU.

Of course the flight attendent thought we were already drunk........kidding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter