Help me plan my Friendiversary Meals

Juliette58

Earning My Ears
My best friend and I are empty nesters leaving the hubbys at home for a special trip 4 night trip to WDW next October. It is our 50th anniversary of our friendship! We have both been with our kids but for this trip we’re looking fir different places. We want some wonderful “ grown up” dinners. We are open to all kinds of food. We are staying at the Contemporary in the club level. Price is not a consideration for this special trip. What are your suggestions?

Well if you want the ultimate in special occasion and grown up dinner, go for Victoria and Alberts at the grand Floridian. This is 7 course meal that’s starts at 185 a person. It’s also a 2 and half hour meal.

Other more grown up places you may want to look at Sanaa and Jiko the cooking place over at the Animal Kingdom. Flying fish at the boardwalk. California grille at the contemporary.

A place that I really enjoyed was tutto gusto in the Italy section of Epcot. It’s a small lounge but has great wine flights as well as an amazing cheese board appetizer. The lasagna we ate was amazing too.

Enzo’s hideaway in Disney Springs was also a nice grown up restaurant that we enjoyed in our adult trip. Italian food but a great drink list and speak easy themed.

Price the dxdp. If you plan on fine dining, enjoy a cocktail, the plan might be the right option for you. Might. Have to do the math to see

Citricos is the only signature that is a one and done. Was not a fan

Price the dxdp. If you plan on fine dining, enjoy a cocktail, the plan might be the right option for you. Might. Have to do the math to see

Citricos is the only signature that is a one and done. Was not a fan

This is my thought. I would plan a nice breakfast beginning with a mimosa, or an early lunch and planning a signature dinner every evening.

I like
Flying Fish
Narcoossee
California Grill
Tiffins

I have not been to CG brunch but yesterday a lady in an attraction queue told us it was Ahhhhhhmazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter